Sunday 21 September 2014

My Top 5 Perfumes


Hello Lovelies!
Perfume is something I can't leave the house without wearing and I have quite a large perfume collection, so for today's post I thought I would share with you guys my top 5 perfumes.


5. Jimmy Choo
I really like this perfume, it has quite a woody/gingery smell and is perfect for wearing in the evening as it is quite a heavy scent. I also love the bottle, it looks very nice sat on my shelf.


4. Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift
I love a good celebrity fragrance, and wonderstruck is perfect. This is a great day time fragrance, it smells really sweet and fruity and is very girly. I wore this a lot during college, I think this is my 3rd bottle :')


3. Emporio Armani Diamonds Rose
This is a really fresh perfume and I think it's good for both daytime and night time as it's not overly fruity, it is quite floral. Again I love the bottle, it has a diamond pattern all the way around, just like the original diamonds perfume, but this bottle has a pretty pink tint to it.


2. Taylor by Taylor Swift
Taylor is faring well in my countdown as another one of her fragrances has made it into my top 5. Like Wonderstruck, this is another fruity perfume which I completely fell in love with when I first smelt it in Boots. 


1. Lady Million by Paco Rabanne
Lady Million is definitely my favourite fragrance, it's just a classic. I'm sure you guys know what it smells like, and just like the male version, when someone walks past wearing it you automatically know what fragrance it is.

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post, let me know in the comments what your favourite perfume is, do you have and love any of the perfumes I talked about?

Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. Love those perfume bottles. So pretty! They look like something that would belong to a fairy or a mermaid...

    ~ Mikéla Davelyn ~
    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Thanks for your sweet comment :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love perfumes too! I have a large sample of Lady Million, and it smells so good! My husband really likes it too, so I may get a full size when I run out. Does the Jimmy Choo smell like Flowerbomb at all? I've heard they compare, but I haven't smelled the Jimmy Choo for myself. Love fragrance posts!
    xoxo Lauren | Will Sing For Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. perfumes

    ReplyDelete