Sunday 7 September 2014

Kiko Haul


Hello Lovelies!
Today I am going to share with you guys my latest Kiko purchases, most of them were on sale so I picked up some bargains, and you guys know how much I love a good bargain :)


Rock Attraction Blush 02 Guitar Rose - £12.90 £4.00
I love this shade, it looks very natural so I have been reaching for it a lot. Also how fab is the packaging?! The design is amazing, and definitely stands out among all my other blushers.


Rock Attraction Blush 01 Pearly Rock - £12.90 £4.00
This is more of a highlighter than a blush, it gives a beautiful glow when applied. Both of the blushes I purchased are nicely pigmented and blend well, so they are really easy to work with.



Smart Lipstick 905 Red Coral - £3.90
This lipstick wasn't in the sale, but was still a great price. I was surprised by the quality of this lipstick, usually cheaper lipsticks aren't really that good, but this one is long lasting and moisturizing.


Extra Volume Lip Gloss 15 Pearly Beige - £6.90 £2.90
I never used to wear lip gloss, I was always a lip stick kind of girl, but recently I have been enjoying them. This is a nude gloss and a great edition to my collection.

Overall I am really impressed by the quality of Kiko, I will be purchasing from them in the future for sure! What do you guys think of Kiko, let me know in the comments :)

5 comments:

  1. The kiko blushes look amazing!
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so unique :) Thank you for reading :) xxx

      Delete
  2. OMG those blushes are so cute! You got some great deals! I would love to be able to try Kiko some day.
    xoxo Lauren | Will Sing For Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. iv nominated you for a liebster award http://princesscaela89.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/liebster-award.html xxx

    ReplyDelete