Tuesday 3 June 2014

Mini Beauty Haul

Hi Lovelies!
Today I thought I would show you guys some products that I picked up when I was out shopping. I still had a gift card left that I had got for my birthday, it was one that could be spent in most high street shops so I thought it was really cool. Most of the time I receive clothes shop gift cards and I loved the fact that I had more choice, so obviously I decided to spend it on makeup. 

Sleek Blush - Flamingo
I LOVE this colour, its a shade I have been after for a while now and this one is very pigmented. I like the nice big mirror in the compact too, so it is great for putting in your bag when you go out. 
Sleek Blush - Pomegranate
This has become an everyday blush for me since it really suits my skin tone. It has beautiful plum undertones, and just enough shimmer. 
Sleek Lipstick - Barely There
I am loving wearing  a nude lip at the moment, so I bought this Sleek lipstick. It is a nude going into a dusky pink, and I feel it really moisturizes my lips.  
The Natural Collection - Water Guard Mascara
So I had like £2.00 left on the card therefore I picked up this mascara for £1.99 to use it up. I didn't really have high hopes with it being so cheap but I was completely shocked. I get the same results using this as I do with the more expensive products. For an everyday mascara I usually spend around £10 on it, so I am definitely going to be saving my money in the future. I actually went on the Boots website to read what other people had to say about this product and other people were shocked to, for an everyday mascara this product is great.
MUA Lipstick - Bare
In Superdrug I bought another nude lipstick. I love MUA lipsticks, they are extremely affordable since they are only £1, and for the price the quality is fab.
MUA Blush - Bubblegum
I have never tried a MUA blush before but I picked this up on the 3 for 2 deal, again this was just £1 so I think you can never go wrong with MUA, they have to be one of my favourite drug store brands.  

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post, have you ever found a cheap drugstore product that shocked you? Let me know in the comments.


8 comments:

  1. Love the sleek blushes :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good, and the price is amazing :) I love your blog by the way! xxx

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I love the look of the blushes especially the "Pomegranate"

    Keisha xo
    www.chrysalisgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great haul! I really like the Flamingo blush.
    xoxo Lauren | Will Sing For Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. MUA products are really good aswell as cheap and love sleek x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, such good value for money ! :) Thanks for the comment xxx

      Delete