Friday 27 June 2014

Secrets of Blogging Tag

Source : http://goo.gl/49Ew0O
Hello lovelies!

I was tagged by the fab Sophie from So Bright and Beautiful to do the 'Secrets of Blogging' Tag, so thank you lovely! 

1. When did you start blogging and why? 
I started my blog on the 12th February 2014. I had been reading beauty/lifestyle blogs for a while and I thought it looked fun so I finally decided to start. I loved the fact blogging enables people to voice their opinions and help others too. Also I really wanted a new hobby with having to leave dance as it was really draining me, and I found blogging to be a relaxing activity and a way of getting to know new people :)

2. How many people in "real life" know about your blog?
I haven't told anybody about my blog. I don't really know why, I think i'm a bit like Sophie, she says she would be a bit 'self-conscious' if everyone knew. 

3. What are you favourite posts to read?
It has to be review posts. Before I buy any product that's new to me, I have to read a review to know if it is worth spending my money. With the beauty blogging world being so big, there must be a review for almost every product now days :)

4. List a blog you have discovered recently
http://dustella.blogspot.co.uk/ , written by Pauline. She has just started her blog and she did a fab first post about Chanel's Perfection Lumiere, which I really enjoyed reading. You should all go on over and giver Pauline a follow! 

5. Which posts are you most proud of? 
April Style Crush : Kate Middleton - I got such great feedback from you guys on this post. I loved doing it and recreating one of Kate's fab looks.

6. Any advice for future bloggers?
I would say don't be scared, everyone in the blogging community are so lovely and supportive. I was really nervous of what other bloggers would think, but everyone is so nice so take the plunge and start your blog.

I am tagging - Laura from Miss Laura Bora , May from La Vie en May , Floor from Floors World and all of you guys reading this!

Thanks to Sophie and everyone who continues to read my blog, it means a lot :)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me :) I'll do it as soon as I can x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi babe ! :D thanks for tagging my twice! I did not notice right away, sorry about that! Since I already did a liebster award post I might just do this tag ! It's really tempting though, to do another liebster post, I love your questions ! ;)

    Great blog babe! :D

    x Floor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! You might as well, it's a fun post to do, that's why I did it twice :D xxx

      Delete