Wednesday 12 February 2014

What's In My 'On The Go' Makeup Bag?




Hello Lovelies!

Today I am going to share with you guys what I keep in my 'on the go' make up bag - the things I like to keep with me when i'm out. 
As I don't want to be lugging around a big bag when i'm on the move I just have this small-ish bag from Jack Wills which is the right size for popping into my handbag. In the pocket on the front I place my little mirror which is also from Jack Wills.
In the main pocket of my bag I like to carry a concealer for touching up any blemishes, at the moment I am using the Bourjois healthy mix concealer. Having a pressed powder with me is also important since I am not blessed with perfect skin and mine gets very oily. This one I am trying out at the moment is the Miss Sporty so clear anti-spot pressed powder, and with that I take my Bobbi Brown face blender brush.
I also take with me a blush for re-applying, I find the Bourjois round pot blushers handy as they are small and come with a little brush and mirror inside. Obviously you cant leave the house without a Lipstick/gloss, at the moment I have been using this Vaseline lip therapy in 'rosy lips' which soothes and gives a nice tint. Lastly I have a mascara in my 'on the go' makeup bag, this one is theSephora lash plumper mascara which I love and seems to last ages!


What are your 'on the go' essentials? Let me know in the comments :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome first post! Pretty much identical to what I have in my makeup bag aha
    Want to follow each other??
    xx http://www.sunniesandplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I followed you on bloglovin :) xx

      Delete